Yocohost’s General Acceptable Use Policy
The use of Yocohost.com’s Hosting Service governs under this AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). Violation of this AUP can lead to termination or suspension of your service. In case of any dispute between you and Yocohost.com regarding the implementation of this AUP, Yocohost.com’s interpretation will be considered as final.
Below is the entire Acceptable User Policy (“AUP”) agreement between Yocohost.com and User of this hosting service. Yocohost.com provides managed web hosting as well as domain name service. Yocohost.com follows certain legal terms and conditions consisting of the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Yocohost.com’s general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Yocohost.com reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Yocohost.com when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
What is the Appropriate Usage of Yocohost?
Yocohost.com Web Hosting Services has been specially designed to serve the Web Hosting Solution to all the types of the customer according to their requirement all around the Globe.
At Yocohost.com, we provide a wide variety hosting services like shared web hosting service, WordPress hosting services, etc with some amazing features like-:
- We always ensure that our hosting is always best-in-class, reliable, and available to all the users,
- Website of one customer doesn’t affect the performance of other customer’s website.
- A dedicated 24*7 Support Team which is always there to help you.
You are not allowed not publish or transmit following content via Yocohost.com’s Web Hosting services-:
- Child pornography
- Nudity or pornography
- Excessively violent threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- Unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Violating or defaming a person’s privacy;
- Content that creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- Intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property rights;
- Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- Illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Yocohost.com;
- Otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Yocohost.com by offended viewers;
Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs(HYIP), Gaming servers/applications, Illegal Gambling, and Lottery sites.
Yocohost.com can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it’s at Yocohost.com’s sole discretion to issue a refund.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists, and email reflectors are allowed on Yocohost.com’s servers, we do however allow a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your Yocohost.com account you must adhere to the following rules:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner.
- You otherwise comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Yocohost.com service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Yocohost.com service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Yocohost.com’s services.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
- you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Yocohost.com will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You must have correct and valid information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain that you host on the Yocohost.com Web Hosting Services.
Yocohost.com is under no duty and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Yocohost.com network.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Yocohost.com and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Yocohost.com network.
- Use of Yocohost.com’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Yocohost.com’s other customers use of the network
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or another forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages or mass postings to multiple forums.