We know that choosing to host can be tough with so many companies competing with each other and having good performance, best security, and all other tools. We all want the best hosting servers at a cheap price.
Every business needs a website nowadays. Without it, most businesses won’t even survive. Hosting servers must be available 24/7 for businesses to run all day.
Maintaining the performance and security of the site must be a top priority.
We all know that the more images and videos you store on servers, the slower it gets. That’s why the servers must be faster to process that amount of data in real-time.
Why are hosting servers important?
- High performance
- Top-tier security
- 24/7 Available
- Customer Support
This article will assist you in identifying the best hosting servers to look out for!
Types of servers:
- Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is best for those who want cheap and reliable hosting servers. In shared hosting, websites share resources with each other, such as RAM (Random Access Memory) and CPU (Central Processing Unit).
- VPS (virtual private server) hosting: VPS hosting works as a middle ground between shared hosting and a dedicated server. It is the perfect solution for website owners who want greater control but do not require a dedicated server. VPS hosting is special because it lets each user host their website in their own space on the server.
- Dedicated hosting: Dedicated hosting allows you to have your own separate space on the server on which your website is hosted. This means you have complete control over your server and website. You have root and admin access. This allows you to have top security and performance.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud servers give you better value for your money by providing speedier service. For the same price as a physical server, you will get more resources and quicker service.
These are seven things you should know before you buy a hosting service:
Maybe prices are the first thing we look out for. Obviously, we all need the best hosting possible at a cheap price, but it is also important to understand that the hosting provider that provides the server, at its finest, also costs money to operate and handle 24/7.
Don’t always focus on cheap hosting. Many companies offer very cheap hosting servers at 2 or 5 dollars, but they are most likely not reliable and do not have many features.
Many such companies have security issues with servers having too many sites hosted on a single server. This puts pressure on the server, and if one website gets a security issue or some critical error, then another site also has to bear it. These problems are caused when the user chooses “shared hosting”.
Performance has a top priority on my list. I have a heavy site with multiple images and videos of the highest quality, and I want my site to load in seconds. Servers’ performance and features matter when it comes to speed.
Here are some features to look out for:
- RAM (Random Access Memory)
- CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- Server Space
- Enhanced Security
Security is of utmost importance on servers. A lot of sites are connected with shared hosting. If one site has a problem, then another user has to face the problem.
This is the measure problem with shared hosting. But when it comes to dedicated servers or cloud servers, they have better security compared to shared hosting. Dedicated servers have their own server and database with enhanced security and HDD/SDD depending on the plan.
Cloud hosting has SSD with super speed and enhanced security, which makes cloud servers the No. 1 in security.
Remember, don’t compromise security with the price. It has some measure of drawback.
Most of the service providers provide the “backup” feature. The backup feature is important because if you lose your site data in some situation, then the backup feature will help to backup your yesterday’s file.
Almost all service providers provide the daily backup feature.
Do you know which spec is the most important one? Let me tell you the secret: The SSD, CPU, GPS, and internet are the most important components that add up to provide us with lightning-fast performance.
Because most companies do not mention what sort of servers they employ, you will want to inquire, as hardware might impact both their servers and your site’s speed.
Ask yourself, do you want your site to go down? No right: Most of us go to support if anything happens on our site. Support is the most essential piece in hosting.
Go for those who provide 24/7 support and can talk to you in chat, calls, or video calls. Nobody can give a 100% solution to anything, but it is important to the list that they listen and respond to your query.
SSL | Free Domain | Optional Extra:
An SSL is a certificate that most providers provide during hosting plans.
Free Domain is provided by some providers, but it may be limited to ‘sub. domain.com’.
- Free email accounts.
- cPanel availability
- CDN availability
- One-click WordPress installation.
- Site builder access
Need a good web hosting provider, contact us at YOCOHOST, we are always ready to serve you!